Day 171 - 21 October 2021

Charlotte got sent home from school yesterday with a runny nose, so she can't go back until she has receipt of a negative COVID test... 
she thinks she can sleep in! 
HA! 
That is not how it works, girlie :)


sole school goer today


Her teacher sent home a copy of the book they read aloud in class so we could stay current :)



DONE!



The Wyatt Academy is back in session!


"my favorite thing about Halloween is trick or treatin"


"if I was an animal I would be a falcon"


"for dinner, I like ravioli"
or "rabdioli" as she calls it
hence, the "b" and "d" in there!
:)









and yes, we did math with candy corn!







































this is the longest I've ever seen her lie still without being asleep









C: "are you defeated?! stick out your tongue"
R: 


then she was instructed to be Sleeping Beauty











more of a Cleopatra vibe here :)









"Where AM I?!?!"


must be half time



just a baby and her croissant