We both love this dress so much!
sweet, big headed, boy
and my curly haired toddler
I caught her walking around the house with her hands in her pockets...
the cutest thing!
a trip to kohls is in my future... she has outgrown every single pair of blue jeans she owns.
And I mistakenly bought jeans two sizes up, thinking they'd be ok, which they are in length, but I can't tighten the waist enough :)
stretching out like her brother!
When Mommy is cutting apples while the popcorn pops and can't hold you up to see, big sister saves the day :)
even if it's only a few extra inches off the ground. Reagan felt on top of the world!
don't worry, she dropped the bowl as she turned around :)
luckily we're not a picky family!
kids settled with a Halloween show while I go zoom parent teacher conferences....
Jameson zeroed in on those snacks in 1.2 seconds flat!
trying so hard to get some food!
WHY MOM?!
"Mom, we're twinsies!"
not only is this cute, I was so proud of his patience with her.
He had to convince her over about five minutes to do the hood/pockets thing with him, and then another couple minutes of cajoling to come and show me the twinning :)
then he took her to play Barbies :)
she sat in the middle of the Barbie house and ate crackers.
He stretched the dolls to their very limit to see "how much splits they can do"
encroaching on that big crib!
another chapter book down!
these ones are slightly naughty in nature, but luckily when I read them aloud, I can change the narrative a bit :)
I am currently reading one fiction book, two for Bible study, two kid's chapter books with the kids (one in the car while we wait for school and one before bed), one non fiction book with Weston, helping both big kids with read alouds at night, and reading Reagan one or two before nap and bed.
Pretty sure we've created monsters.
:)