these Halloween spiders will be the death of me yet
"me too"
We had a bit of an owie today... I'll save you from the grisly "before" photos...
she's ok, just a cut on her eyelid. no injury to her eyeball thank goodness
silly faces make it feel better
man it was hot today
luckily, her dress had "just enough pockets for an ice pack and a paper towel" for our walk to check out the neighbors' decorations
"don't touch it with the camera, Mom"
seriously, child, is this your first photo?!
how often do I touch you with the ACTUAL CAMERA?!
all good in the hood!
side note: sporting her first Lilly Pulitzer dress, also, thanks to a neighbor :)
Never.... have I EVER.... seen a child SO EXCITED to FINALLY BE TALL ENOUGH to reach.......
..............................
............................
................
the tomatoes.
sweet victory
my quiet two this evening
I have no idea, buddy.
Reagan liked tonight's dinner so much that she ate her bowl, walked over to Weston's spot, climbed up, and dug right into his dinner as well.
I mean, if he's not going to eat it, its fair game, right?!
once she started eating chicken with her bare hands, we knew it was game over.




















































