Dear Santa,
I know I told you what I REALLY want for Christmas already, but in case you couldn't hear me over Charlie's crying, I thought I'd send it to you. I love you Santa, and I hope it's ok that I pretend to be the Grinch sometimes. I really love your reindeer and learning all about your different names! My favorite is Kris Kringle!
I try to be nice, Santa, so I hope I'm on the nice list this year!
I can't wait for you to visit my house!
Love, Weston
1. BY MYSELF
Santa, mostly, all I want to do is everything by MYself. I don't want someone to help me do it, I don't want to take turns or SHARE... I know last year I told you I want to DO IT... but I guess I wasn't very clear. I don't just want to do it... I think I have earned the right in my three years on this earth, to do everything by myself.
I'm sure you understand.
2. A motorcycle
I know I asked for a big boy bike, but really, I think maybe we can just skip to motorcycle. Now that I'm pretty good at wearing a helmet, I think we'll be safe with a motorcycle :)
I don't need much, Santa, I have lots of people who love me and send me LOTS of fun stuff.
Next year, maybe we can do Christmas at YOUR place!
Love,
Weston
P.S. Charlie likes it when I tackle her :)



