2 December 2017

I don't know why I bother putting them in separate chairs...
 


yep, that's peanut butter in his hair.
Thanks, sister sassy pants.
 
 
 











Got our lights put up!
 
 





his favorite thing is to make faces while the batter mixes
 

or maybe this is his favorite!
 




checked some things off today!
 

Day 2 of Advent Calendar- garland for Charlie and lights for Weston's tree!
 









Being Iron Man (Men?)
 


he's superman of course
 



see?
 







 
 

more lights tonight!
 



our favorite house!
 


Weston asked where the moon was.
Matt and I told him it was trying to break through the clouds.
 
He spent the next ten minutes inconsolable because the moon was "broken"....
oh boy.
luckily we were able to see it a few times and he was happy to see that it was, indeed, not broken.
 

the view through their glasses!
 

we even decorated the Christmas cactus, Gigi!
 











this is why we only have one present under the tree at the moment...
 





first muddy buddies of the season!
Sorry, Harrison! :)
 
 

We love the Christmas season!