Dear Santa.... Love Charlie

Dear Santa,
First of all, I'm sorry for getting so upset the other day... I just don't like all that red you wear. Blue is more my color. :) 
 
In case you didn't have time to keep an eye on my all year, I wanted to let you know, it's not easy being this nice all the time....
 
 
I know my brother always has the best ideas on what he wants... and I know I usually get to play with everything he gets too, but I wanted you to know what I've been thinking about this year too!
(do you have any baby reindeer? I'd really love to take one for a ride!)
 
 
 
1. SEATBELTS
 
I love to ride around with my brother, but MAN, he goes FAST!
I think maybe seatbelts would be a good idea...


 
 
 
2. Books
I know, I know. We have  a lot of books. But I LOVE books. Books with the touch and feel pages, books with flaps, books with strings, books my mom reads, and even magazines! Any spare reading material you and Mrs. Claus have, we would love down here!
 

 
 
 
3. This potty
My brother and mom spend a lot of time rushing around to get to this thing... I think maybe I want one for myself. I already know how to work it....

 
 
 
.....also, THIS. I NEED THIS. 
 

 
 
 
 
4. To be a fish.
I love the bath, the pool, the ocean, everything.
I think I really would like to be a fish. Maybe a mermaid? Mom never lets me stay in the bath long enough, so maybe you can tip her off once you deliver my gills.

 

 
 
 
 
5. Post Its
Apparently my mom and dad are very forgetful... they are forever asking me to identify various body parts. Maybe if I had some post its, I could label them for my parents and they could stop bothering me about it.

Foot, Mom. THERE is my foot.
 

see it?
 

And there's the other one. Got it?
 
 
 
 
 
6. Cleaning Supplies
I know we usually get these from the store, but I'd really like my own. Mom never lets me share with her. I am a very good helper, if only someone would give me the proper tools!
 


 
 
7. FOOD
Santa, there is never enough food around.
I don't know if these people don't get it, but I am hungry all the time!
(I hope you don't mind, but I might have eaten your cookies already. Hopefully we can make some more!)

 
 
8. More TEETH!
Santa, speaking of food, I love it.
But sometimes, its hard for me to chew, because, see, I only have four teeth. And while four teeth isn't so bad, they're not evenly balanced, and so for Christmas, Santa, I'd really like TWO FRONT TEETH! One is just not cutting it!

 
 
Thanks for keeping it real with me, Santa. I hope you have good weather for delivering all of your toys this year!
Love, Charlie