an Iowa boy through and through this morning!
finally trying this bakery up north on my way to chaperone my first kindergarten field trip!
The big two had no field trips until first grade (Charlotte) and 2nd grade (Wes). and I haven't been able to attend Reagan's first two field trips, just meet after, so this was fun!
to the zoo, naturally!
we had a girls group!
the world's oldest giraffe, here in Waco Texas!
oh my gosh, SO MANY vultures!
doing an ostrich walk :)
we had fun!
I make him pause and take a pic of the board every (rare) time I get him in check!
love technology - an hour away with the girls at gymnastics, but watching my buddy play tball!
new skill, and she mastered it in one day!
winners get snow cones when dad's in charge :)
(mom's rule is you don't get a snow cone unless you don't play in the dirt all game :) )









































































