2 April 2026

ah these Texas kids love when it rains!












It's school Easter party day! 
They had each grade staggered. so I'd show up to help set up the egg hunt, meet my kid in their classroom, watch the egg hunt or whatever activity, and then move on to the next kid's grade!
To say I was exhausted by the end of the day is to put it lightly :) 





but I was so happy that even Wes wanted me around :)







































Spotted some of my kids in the wild :) 
I went over to say hi too, don't worry :)



4th grade didn't have an egg hunt, they had their egg drop!



survived!!








now off to Dad's work Easter party - man Texas does Easter HARD


won her spoon egg walk contest :) 





workin' on his








gosh it was SO muddy!













so many eggs


won his potato sack race



just won in general