Day 128 - 8 September 2021

Captain's Log
It's been 239847 extra days since the kids have been in school... 
or maybe only 2. I'm not sure anymore. 
:)


They've taken over the galley.


I did buckle down and make them do some Mom school today... 
got it all done before Reagan even woke up for the day! :) 
Girlfriend has been loving sleeping in again











he's a good taskmaster




I've got a pretty good handle on PE











Reagan: "Sit down!" "Sit down!"
Me: "Ok, hon, you can sit down"... glances over, sees Reagan sitting ON the baby... 

Oh boy. 
Luckily, the camera was on the table right there, and the baby was not damaged in the three extra seconds it took for me to take these photos :)


remember how hilarious Weston used to think it was to sit on Baby Charlie?
(used to, heck, he still thinks its hilarious to sit on her)







movie night!