Day 121 - 1 September 2021

Happy birthday to our big FIVE YEAR OLD girl!




watching a special birthday message from Dad! 






born in a hurricane, rocking kindergarten like a hurricane!






































Weston is so gracious at birthdays. 
He just wanted to do whatever he could to make sure Charlie had a great day






"smelling the flowers"














"look at this beautiful butterfly stamp!"
One of the things I love about Charlie is that she appreciates every little thing. 
Every effort people make for her, she sees it. 



she loved this gift card so much, she didn't want to spend it! :) 
I told her we'd ask the book store people to make sure we get it back after its used!


















What did my five year old want for her birthday dinner?
Shrimp cockatil!


When she can't decide on a cake flavor, and Mom is always ok with a little extra cake :) 











she's come a long way since her first birthday when she wouldn't even touch her smash cake!



Ida isn't done with us just yet.....




she had a fantastic day!
We missed Daddy, but glad to have a big celebration to make time go by faster!






Ida filled our rain gauge...


I have some pretty amazing friends who took it upon themselves to bring over some "pick me ups" today... 
(I didn't mention the other two cakes in our fridge because this one was too delicious looking to turn down!)
:)

and then, another friend brought me a personalized, homemade, cocktail kit! 
I am definitely putting this in my toolkit of fun things to give people