15 April 2023




they built a train track using every piece of track!

















We're ready to go to a Kansas City Royals game today!











ok, so when I do ab workouts, I rest my phone against this stool as I lay on the ground to follow along with my workout...
and Reagan uses this old phone case of mine as her pretend phone



probably what I look like from the outside



workout complete!
time to go eat hot dogs!


we made it! 
and got a souvenir Jackie Robinson baseball card too!






Salvy :) 


what a cool carousal



we sat in a suite with a bunch of Matt's friends - and were assigned our own bartender :) 
he made the kids a "royal sprite" (blue sprite)


we were so lucky to be in here, because we had a three hour rain delay and the game time temperature was 38 degrees!






living the life














there's Salvy!


Jamie got bored


This is a classmate of Weston's whose Dad is in Matt's group... 
Weston can't stand her at school, but her dad splurged for the $30 pack of playing cards to pass the time, so he sucked it up :) 




first pitch!


windy and cold so I had to give up my jacket






42 for Jackie Robinson







a super fun (and windy) day!