I teased him a little bit for reading an Elmo book, but really I'm so proud that he can pick up lots of different books and sound out the words!
my girls are fighting over shoes already
when he's a catcher, he wears his hat backwards.
When he's pitching, hat faces forwards
:)
watching for butterflies!
U is for UVA- University of Virginia!
in case anyone was wondering, all kids grabbed an orange first!
U is also for eating UP in a tall stool :)
Well, we were supposed to go to the dentist today, but a mix up at the office means she'll go next month
first time kids eating inside a restaurant in I don't know how long!
Had to return for some of the best BBQ around!
He chowed down on his sandwich!
If only the lovely summer evenings didn't have to follow the oppressively hot and humid summer days..
Although, Matt's weather is consistently in the 110-125 degree range, so I won't complain TOO much! :)






































