We talked about Palm Sunday as the beginning of Holy Week this morning and read the story of Jesus entering Jerusalem and why we call it "Palm Sunday"...
Charlie thought it very fitting that he rode into Jerusalem on a donkey, because her favorite part of the Christmas story is of Mary riding the donkey to Bethlehem with "baby Jesus in her belly"
I must not be very good at this, because Weston's first question was:
"But were there aliens back then?"
I was trying to explain that on Good Friday, Jesus dies so he can be resurrected on Easter Sunday...
Weston asks: "why does he die?"
I told him he died for our sins so that we can go to Heaven when we die...
he asks, "but why wasn't God there to save him so he didn't have to die?!"
:)
Charlie wanted to know if Jesus knew the Easter Bunny...
formal Catholic education to begin next year :)
science for the day!
big girl food!


































