Day 276 - 3 June 2017

Today's musings...
If, while washing the dishes, you get soap and water on more than a third of your body, does it count as a shower?? Ponder this and more in "Raising My Chameleon Kids- the Early Years (Wyatt Edition)" hahaha.
(Military kids sometimes referred to as Chameleons for their ability to adapt to so many situations)

Its been quite the week... I've been dripping sweat about 11 hours a day, we've gone through five rolls of paper towels (and I'm talking jumbo rolls, people), Charlie has eaten (by weight) more food than Weston-and he's not being a picky eater, I caused a major meltdown because I forgot I had a pretend hat on my head when I bent down to pick up the baby, we're out of pop-tarts and strawberries, and I'm pretty sure during each hour either someone cries or injures me, but we start and end each day laughing, so as long as they find my pain humorous, I guess its worth it :)



Got em!












Doesn't she look like a cat?? I didn't do it on purpose! hahaha








E is for eggplant!


What do we do after toppling a chair? Why, turn it into an airplane that runs on eggplant!





Big E, little e, what begins with e? Eggplant parmasean, ear of corn, edamame, e, e, E!



Charlie LOVED the edamame!




working hard for their ice cream...








oh no you don't.....




PS- I'm gonna need help with letter "F" folks. Otherwise it's French fries and fish sticks for this family! :)