What a DAY!!
The one year anniversary of my eye surgery, I am more happy with my eyesight than ever before- I get to watch my little boy grow more each day!!
Started the day with a 5 mile walk with my little guy and Coco (longest walk we've had in a long while!). Topped it off with party prep with Mom and Dad and Grandma all morning, some Southern BBQ for lunch, wine and canvas painting in the evening, and the arrival of Matt's parents after that! Successful all around, I would say!
Happy for a walk!
Grandma hard at work on Weston's baptism outfit!
Fancy :)
Lunch at the Rusty Pig!
Getting ready to paint!
Hard at work....
Our final art pieces!!! All worthy of beautiful frames and many years on the walls!
Matt and I were up late tonight preparing for the Baptism and party tomorrow- stay tuned for pictures of baby Wyatt's first party.... spoiler alert, I MAY have gone a little overboard :)
Love!!












